Shockingly enough, I did play some games this month with family and friends while Genevieve slept (sometimes).
11 games played, 7 titles (0 new to me) over 5 sessions with 5 different people.
Hot Games for August, 2004
(ok, all the games for August, 2004)
- My mom kept wanting to play this.
- Loopin' Louie
- It can even be played with a baby in one arm
- Another family hit
- I really like the opportunities for clever tricks here
- Durch die Wuste
- Enjoyable as always.
- King Lui
- It plays differently, but well with 3. Scores are much higher.
- Master Labyrinth
- I like this, but it always feels a little incomplete, like there should be more to it.